HI

Die Woche in Zahlen KW 33/2013

12:37 Uhr

Aktienindizes:

  • S&P 500 1,655.83 -2.10%
  • DJIA 15,081.41 -2.23%
  • NASDAQ 3,602.77 -1.57%
  • Russell 2000 1,024.30 -2.30%
  • S&P 500 High Beta 26.23 -1.60%
  • Value Line Geometric(broad market) 437.15 -2.10%
  • Russell 1000 Growth 756.73 -2.20%
  • Russell 1000 Value 845.73 -2.14%
  • Morgan Stanley Consumer 1,013.84 -2.70%
  • Morgan Stanley Cyclical 1,261.46 -1.39%
  • Morgan Stanley Technology 787.63 -1.34%
  • Transports 6,374.27 -1.63%
  • Utilities 481.68 -4.25%
  • Bloomberg European Bank/Financial Services 102.65 +1.55%
  • MSCI Emerging Markets 39.55 +.67%
  • HFRX Equity Hedge 1,111.77 -1.12%
  • HFRX Equity Market Neutral 935.82 -.87%

Sentiment/Marktbreite:

  • NYSE Cumulative A/D Line 185,490 -2.40%
  • Bloomberg New Highs-Lows Index -265 -548
  • Bloomberg Crude Oil % Bulls 31.4 +22.6%
  • CFTC Oil Net Speculative Position 350,475 -1.97%
  • CFTC Oil Total Open Interest 1,934,417 +2.94%
  • Total Put/Call .91 +1.11%
  • OEX Put/Call 1.70 -23.77%
  • ISE Sentiment 78.0 -10.34%
  • NYSE Arms 1.10 -23.60%
  • Volatility(VIX) 14.37 +7.16%
  • S&P 500 Implied Correlation 50.44 -1.06%
  • G7 Currency Volatility (VXY) 9.26 +1.42%
  • Emerging Markets Currency Volatility (EM-VXY) 9.64 +7.2%
  • Smart Money Flow Index 11,453.93 -.92%
  • Money Mkt Mutual Fund Assets $2.622 Trillion +.09%
  • AAII % Bulls 34.5 -12.6%
  • AAII % Bears 28.2 +5.7%

Rohstoffe:

  • CRB Index 292.49 +2.49%
  • Crude Oil 107.46 +1.34%
  • Reformulated Gasoline 296.75 +2.02%
  • Natural Gas 3.37 +4.66%
  • Heating Oil 308.31 +3.03%
  • Gold 1,371.0 +4.33%
  • Bloomberg Base Metals Index 196.54 +2.17%
  • Copper 336.30 +1.63%
  • US No. 1 Heavy Melt Scrap Steel 338.53 USD/Ton +4.38%
  • China Iron Ore Spot 137.90 USD/Ton +3.60%
  • Lumber 318.60 +3.64%
  • UBS-Bloomberg Agriculture 1,412.68 +2.16%

Konjunktur/Zinsen/Credits:

  • ECRI Weekly Leading Economic Index Growth Rate 4.7% -60 basis points
  • Philly Fed ADS Real-Time Business Conditions Index -.0511 +1.54%
  • S&P 500 Blended Forward 12 Months Mean EPS Estimate 117.52 +.20%
  • Citi US Economic Surprise Index 36.60 -.3 point
  • Citi Emerging Markets Economic Surprise Index -29.50 +.3 point
  • Fed Fund Futures imply 40.0% chance of no change, 60.0% chance of 25 basis point cut on 9/18
  • US Dollar Index 81.26 +.16%
  • Euro/Yen Carry Return Index 135.67 +1.36%
  • Yield Curve 248.0 +21 basis points
  • 10-Year US Treasury Yield 2.83% +25 basis points
  • Federal Reserve’s Balance Sheet $3.603 Trillion +1.73%
  • U.S. Sovereign Debt Credit Default Swap 21.89 +1.24%
  • Illinois Municipal Debt Credit Default Swap 172.0 +1.94%
  • Western Europe Sovereign Debt Credit Default Swap Index 82.28 -1.15%
  • Emerging Markets Sovereign Debt CDS Index 239.78 +3.80%
  • Israel Sovereign Debt Credit Default Swap 122.50 +6.52%
  • Egypt Sovereign Debt Credit Default Swap 810.0 +5.88%
  • China Blended Corporate Spread Index 383.0 -1 basis point
  • 10-Year TIPS Spread 2.17% -9 basis points
  • TED Spread 22.75 +1.25 basis points
  • 2-Year Swap Spread 18.75 +1.25 basis points
  • 3-Month EUR/USD Cross-Currency Basis Swap -9.25 -.75 basis point
  • N. America Investment Grade Credit Default Swap Index 80.03 +5.23%
  • European Financial Sector Credit Default Swap Index 139.43 +2.04%
  • Emerging Markets Credit Default Swap Index 318.52 +7.36%
  • CMBS AAA Super Senior 10-Year Treasury Spread  to Swaps 105.0 -5 basis points
  • M1 Money Supply $2.572 Trillion -.07%
  • Commercial Paper Outstanding 1,004.1 +1.60%
  • 4-Week Moving Average of Jobless Claims 332,000 -3,500
  • Continuing Claims Unemployment Rate 2.3% unch.
  • Average 30-Year Mortgage Rate 4.40% unch.
  • Weekly Mortgage Applications 471.90 -4.74%
  • Bloomberg Consumer Comfort -26.60 -3.1 points
  • Weekly Retail Sales +3.70% +50 basis points
  • Nationwide Gas $3.54/gallon -.04/gallon
  • Baltic Dry Index 1,102 +10.0%
  • China (Export) Containerized Freight Index 1,132.01 +2.69%
  • Oil Tanker Rate(Arabian Gulf to U.S. Gulf Coast) 20.0 -11.11%
  • Rail Freight Carloads 257,969 +1.15%

Top Sektoren:

  • Gold & Silver +11.9%
  • Homebuilders +.2%
  • Agriculture -.3%
  • Gaming -.4%
  • Steel -.6%

Flop Sektoren:

  • Utilities -4.2%
  • Airlines -4.4%
  • Alt Energy -4.5%
  • Disk Drives -5.9%
  • REITs -6.7%

Dieser Beitrag spiegelt lediglich die Meinung des Autors wider. Er stellt in keiner Weise eine Anlageberatung oder Handelsaufforderung dar. Eine Haftung für Aktivitäten, die aus diesem Beitrag abgeleitet werden, wird in keinem Fall übernommen!