Die Woche in Zahlen: KW 23 / 2014

16.52 Uhr

Indices

  • S&P 500 1,936.16 -.68%
  • DJIA 16,775.74 -.88%
  • NASDAQ 4,310.65 -.25%
  • Russell 2000 1,162.68 -.22%
  • S&P 500 High Beta 32.58 -.73%
  • Wilshire 5000 20,273.40 -.63%
  • Russell 1000 Growth 897.26 -.97%
  • Russell 1000 Value 981.36 -.38%
  • S&P 500 Consumer Staples 457.53 -1.23%
  • Morgan Stanley Cyclical 1,569.25 -1.25%
  • Morgan Stanley Technology 947.95 +.03%
  • Transports 8,042.85 -2.04%
  • Utilities 542.42 -1.38%
  • Bloomberg European Bank/Financial Services 112.36 -1.04%
  • MSCI Emerging Markets 43.57 +.64%
  • HFRX Equity Hedge 1,173.44 +.59%
  • HFRX Equity Market Neutral 965.95 +.72%

Sentiment/Internals

  • NYSE Cumulative A/D Line 224,777 -.31%
  • Bloomberg New Highs-Lows Index 226 -470
  • Bloomberg Crude Oil % Bulls 65.40 +217.50%
  • CFTC Oil Net Speculative Position 418,011 +.34%
  • CFTC Oil Total Open Interest 1,676,336 +.74%
  • Total Put/Call .76 -17.39%
  • OEX Put/Call 2.44 +134.62%
  • ISE Sentiment 76.0 -42.42%
  • NYSE Arms .56 -50.0%
  • Volatility(VIX) 12.18 +13.51%
  • S&P 500 Implied Correlation 52.94 +9.72%
  • G7 Currency Volatility (VXY) 5.67 +1.07%
  • Emerging Markets Currency Volatility (EM-VXY) 6.59 +.30%
  • Smart Money Flow Index 11,236.59 +.01%
  • ICI Money Mkt Mutual Fund Assets $2.582 Trillion +.10%
  • ICI US Equity Weekly Net New Cash Flow -$1.132 Billion
  • AAII % Bulls 44.7 +13.1%
  • AAII % Bears 21.2 -4.4%

Futures Spot Prices

  • CRB Index 309.98 +1.55%
  • Crude Oil 106.91 +4.0%
  • Reformulated Gasoline 305.77 +3.74%
  • Natural Gas 4.74 +.49%
  • Heating Oil 298.76 +3.87%
  • Gold 1,274.10 +1.73%
  • Bloomberg Base Metals Index 189.76 -.53%
  • Copper 302.95 -.95%
  • US No. 1 Heavy Melt Scrap Steel 363.67 USD/Ton unch.
  • China Iron Ore Spot 90.90 USD/Ton -3.81%
  • Lumber 307.80 +1.22%
  • UBS-Bloomberg Agriculture 1,463.23 -.83%

Economy

  • ECRI Weekly Leading Economic Index Growth Rate 4.5% -80 basis points
  • Philly Fed ADS Real-Time Business Conditions Index -.0436 +1.13%
  • S&P 500 Blended Forward 12 Months Mean EPS Estimate 124.51 +.27%
  • Citi US Economic Surprise Index -19.50 -6.6 points
  • Citi Emerging Markets Economic Surprise Index -6.10 +10.4 points
  • Fed Fund Futures imply 40.0% chance of no change, 60.0% chance of 25 basis point cut on 6/18
  • US Dollar Index 80.57 +.18%
  • Euro/Yen Carry Return Index 144.22 -1.18%
  • Yield Curve 215.0 -4 basis points
  • 10-Year US Treasury Yield 2.60% +1 basis point
  • Federal Reserve’s Balance Sheet $4.298 Trillion +.24%
  • U.S. Sovereign Debt Credit Default Swap 16.95 +4.77%
  • Illinois Municipal Debt Credit Default Swap 156.0 +5.40%
  • Western Europe Sovereign Debt Credit Default Swap Index 28.08 -8.04%
  • Asia Pacific Sovereign Debt Credit Default Swap Index 77.22 +2.93%
  • Emerging Markets Sovereign Debt CDS Index 192.58 +1.64%
  • Israel Sovereign Debt Credit Default Swap 69.0 -11.55%
  • Iraq Sovereign Debt Credit Default Swap 271.62 +1.36%
  • Russia Sovereign Debt Credit Default Swap 183.35 +8.47%
  • China Blended Corporate Spread Index 314.39 -.27%
  • 10-Year TIPS Spread 2.18% -1.0 basis point
  • TED Spread 20.25 +.5 basis point
  • 2-Year Swap Spread 14.5 +.25 basis point
  • 3-Month EUR/USD Cross-Currency Basis Swap -13.25 -5.25 basis points
  • N. America Investment Grade Credit Default Swap Index 59.41 +3.40%
  • European Financial Sector Credit Default Swap Index 60.23 +.55%
  • Emerging Markets Credit Default Swap Index 246.40 +4.86%
  • CMBS AAA Super Senior 10-Year Treasury Spread  to Swaps 85.0 -1.0 basis point
  • M1 Money Supply $2.831 Trillion +2.13%
  • Commercial Paper Outstanding 1,046.40 +.70%
  • 4-Week Moving Average of Jobless Claims 315,250 +5,000
  • Continuing Claims Unemployment Rate 2.0% unch.
  • Average 30-Year Mortgage Rate 4.20% +6 basis points
  • Weekly Mortgage Applications 387.10 +10.35%
  • Bloomberg Consumer Comfort 35.5 +.4 point
  • Weekly Retail Sales +3.30% -40 basis points
  • Nationwide Gas $3.65/gallon -.01/gallon
  • Baltic Dry Index 939.0 -5.06%
  • China (Export) Containerized Freight Index 1,102.98 -.55%
  • Oil Tanker Rate(Arabian Gulf to U.S. Gulf Coast) 25.0 +11.11%
  • Rail Freight Carloads 269,823 +11.45%

Leading Sectors

  • Gold & Silver +6.5%
  • Energy +2.2%
  • Disk Drives +2.0%
  • Tobacco +1.6%
  • Semis +1.6%

Lagging Sectors

  • Hospitals -2.0%
  • REITs -2.3%
  • Construction -2.3%
  • Homebuilders -2.9%
  • Airlines -4.9%
Posted on: 15. Juni 2014, by : David Pieper